COVID-19 Policy/Procedures Update
As you know, we have re-opened with enhanced safety measures and procedures in place following the state and CDC guidelines.
- If possible, to not bring any guests into the office for your appointment.
- When you arrive at our office for your appointment, please check-in via your cell phone in your vehicle. If you’re in the Woodsville office, check-in at the opened window by our front door.
- Checking your temperature at check-in and asking some screening COVID-19 questions prior to coming into our office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for proper social distancing. Thank you in advance for your understanding if your appointment has been rescheduled as we space out appointment times.
- Upon entering our office, please use hand sanitizer and wear a face mask.
- Glasses and eyewear pick-up will still be dispensed in our parking lot
- If you need adjustment or repair on your glasses, we will be setting up appointment times for you. This is to manage the number of people in the office at any given
- Frames in our display are all pre-sanitized. Opticians and patients will use the hand
sanitizer prior to frame selection. The optician will help you with frame
selection. All frames will be cleaned and sanitized after they’ve been touched.
- If any issues can be resolved with a phone call, email, etc, that would be preferred over an on-site visit.
really appreciate your understanding and patience with these safety protocols.