COVID-19 Policy/Procedures Update
RE-OPENING GUIDELINES FOR ROUTINE, MEDICAL & OPTICAL SERVICES
Dear patients, family and friends,
As you know, we have re-opened with enhanced safety measures and procedures in place following the state and CDC guidelines. We are back in full active duty, providing routine, medical eye exams and optical services. Your safety is our priority and we are committed to ensuring we protect our patients and staff. As such, you will notice office procedures and safety measure in adherence to public health agencies’ recommendations. They include:
- If possible, to not bring any guests into the office for your appointment.
- Wearing a face mask and using the hand sanitizer provided, upon entering our office. If you do not have a face mask/cloth face covering, we will provide you with one.
- There is a sign on the front of the office with our phone number. When you arrive at our office for your appointment, please call the phone number on the sign, to check-in and let the receptionist know whether you have a face mask or face covering. If you don’t have a cell phone, kindly knock on our front window to let the staff know you have arrived and we will help you.
- If you’re in the Woodsville office, check-in at the opened window to the left of the front door.
- Checking patient’s temperature at check-in.
- Our staff will be asking some screening COVID-19-questions prior to your visit.
- For social distancing purposes, our doors will be locked. You may remain in your vehicle once you’re checked in, and a technician will bring you in the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for proper social distancing. Thank you in advance for your understanding if your appointment has been rescheduled as we space out appointment times.
- Glasses and contact lens pick-up will be dispensed in our parking lot.
- If you need adjustment or repair on your glasses, we will be setting up appointment times for you. This is to manage the number of people in the office at any given time.
- Frames in our display are all pre-sanitized. Opticians and patients will use the hand sanitizer prior to frame selection. The optician will help you with frame selection. All frames will be cleaned and sanitized after they’ve been touched.
We look forward to seeing you again and are here to answer any questions. We really appreciate your understanding with these safety protocols. Although this new norm may be here to stay for a while, we truly believe that together we will come out of this safer and stronger. Have faith that a cure and/or vaccine are in the horizon. Thank you for choosing Littleton Eye Care to care for your and your family’s eye care needs!
All of us at Lincoln Eye Care